What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A simple, yet complete system used at the helm of your own boat to understand the actions and results of gear, rudder & throttle manipulation
- Giving you a complete explanations and illustration
- Showing you how to control a two-engine vessel
- Learning how to control position of each part
- Showing you how to maneuver two engine boats
- Learning the basic terminology of each parts
- Teaching you how to use any two-engine
- Showing you how to use the flash cards
- Gradual to port rudders amidships
- Rapid left turn engine rpm uneven
- To starboard rudders hard right
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Twin Screw Tutor – Learn to Handle Twin Engine Boats scores 70.60/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.yachtsee.com/twinscrewtutor.htm, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $4.99.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: yachtsee.com you’ll also be taken through to yachtsee.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)